2019 – At now
I’m a Product Manager of in-memory database — Tarantool. My responsibilities are:
- develop the product ecosystem
- interview customers
- appear at open source activities
Previously, I’ve been involved in a lot of different kinds of developments:
- Highload distributed cache for Megafon services
- System for deep packet inspection via GPU
- Mingle — service for promotion in Instagram
- Manufacture management system
- and some another developments (mobile/Web/sysprog).
Checkout my Github to see my other projects.
I love writing about my thoughts and hobbies.
My another interests are philosophy and psychology.
Location: Moscow, Russia